Friday 15 June 2012

36 TEXTURES


These are my textures. The three words relating to movement that I chose are dynamic, flowing and rigid. I tried to base these words on what I think about the strengths and movement of power of the companies that I have chosen, Coca-Cola and Facebook. For example, Facebook has responded to a changing world involving a need for greater communication/ networking across the globe (dynamic movement, continuously changing).  The other two words I have chosen relating to movement were based on Coca-Cola. I chose the word flowing simply because of the soft-drink, the power of the company grew as the popularity of the drink grew. I thought rigid was appropriate for Coca-Cola because the company has been known for the secretive nature of the recipe for the famous drink and the emergence of the drink in a conservative era, therefore rigid.

No comments:

Post a Comment